MMD WORLD SERVICES
In the ever changing world of heavy construction, mining and earth moving equipment one name is synonymous with quality used construction machinery .Our main office is based in Republic of Seychelles
With WareHouse based in the United Kingdom we, at MMD World Services, have supplied the international market with new and used heavy construction machinery and earth moving equipment for over four years. We always have available a full range of articulated and rigid backhoe loaders, bulk excavation and earth moving equipment such as wheeled and tracked loaders from all the top leading manufacturers including JCB, Caterpillar, Volvo, Terex, Bell, Komatsu and Hitachi.
Our company can arrange shipping and full documentation to any destination in the world. You will find we are a very friendly family company, easy to deal with, but professional in our approach to your needs. Please take a look around our new web site to find the construction machinery and earth moving equipment you require. As our motto states 75% of the world is covered by water the other 25% by MMD World Services.
Dozers (Crawler And Wheel) Dumpers Excavators Forklifts Loader Backhoe Rollers Trucks (Off Highway) Wheel Loaders Telehandlers